Second star papers. I love the pastel sakura so much, its all over my profile! So I made a matching paper lucky star paper sheet ^^
The pattern is spread across all the strips (instead of a repeating pattern on each strip) so that you have a different looking star each time but with the same colour scheme/theme.
The pattern starts half way up the page to save on printer ink, as the bottom white half will not end up being shown as it is folded inside the star. ^^
Feel free to use these star papers, here is a simple guide on how to use them, in 5 simple steps:
1. Click on "Download Image" so you can get the full sized image.
2. Right click the full image (it should have popped up in a new window), and select "copy".
3. Open up a new Microsoft Word document or other similar word processor), right click and select "paste", or alternatively press ctrl+v.
4. Click on "file" then select "print", and follow you specific printer setup.
5. print out your star papers, cut out and have fun folding!
I used the basic template off blackheartqueen ([link]), which was very helpful! You can find it here: [link]
If you do use these, please credit me and link back. Also, you are not permitted to sell or make money off these unless you ask for permission first. I would love to see your creations so it would be wonderful if you sent me a link to your stars in the comments below! <333
Good-luck! <3 And happy folding ^^